Workshops and Online Courses in 2015:
I conduct several in-person workshops as well as online classes each year.
Below is a listing with links so you can find out more about what is being offered. Workshops and online courses are offered through my family owned workshop company, Vancouver Photo Workshops Ltd. We are based in beautiful Vancouver (Canada), but workshops and online courses are offered worldwide.
Here is a list of online courses and workshops that are confirmed for 2015:
- The Art of Black and White Photography - NEW! Online Course - January, March, June and September
- Fine-Art Long Exposure Post Production - Online Course - January, March, June and September 2015
- Fine-Art Long Exposure Photography - Online Course - January, March, June and September 2015
- Fine-Art B&W Long Exposure - 4 Day Workshop in Vancouver March + May 2015
- Fine-Art Long Exposure Architecture + Seascapes in Toronto - With John Kosmopoulos - June 2015
- TOFINO 4-Day Photographic Tour and Workshop - May 2015
- Fine Art Winter and Minimalist Photography Workshop - With Olivier Du Tre - Calgary February 2015
New Online Course for 2015: The Art of Black and White Photography:
I am very excited for this new online course I just put together.
Offered for the first time in January 2015, this online course will show you how to create black and white images with depth and impact. Not limited to long exposure photography alone, I will also discuss how to create B+W portraits, travel and street photography.
To find out more, and to register online right now, please click this link.