I've been finally able to track down a fast internet connection here in Spain so I could upload my behind-the-scenes video.
This video is in full HD (1920x1080) and almost 40 minutes long!
In it, I go over the following topics using the example of my 'Icelandic Rock' image:
- Preparing for a photo shoot (photo trips), including several advance research methods
- Composition choice(s) and long exposure technique
- Camera equipment used for the 'Icelandic Rock' image
- Camera shooting techniques (i.e. using shift movements, stitching multiple images)
- Post Production techniques using Adobe Photoshop, NIK Multimedia Color Efex Pro 4 etc
I hope you'll enjoy the video and pick up a tip (or two!). Any and all comments, as well as questions, are not only welcomed but highly encouraged!